Medford – Ashland Real Estate Lawyer
Jackson County Estate Planning and Probate Attorney Jeffrey W. Foxx, Attorney at Law
In Medford, Oregon, and surrounding areas, including Ashland, Central Point and all of Jackson County, the experienced lawyer who gets results in landlord-tenant disputes, real estate transactions, and a broad range of estate planning and probate matters is Jeffrey W. Foxx, Attorney at Law.
Jeffrey W. Foxx, Attorney at Law provides experienced advice, document preparation and representation for a wide variety of legal matters:
- Real estate
– foreclosure, short sales, deeds in lieu of foreclosure, modifications
– sales agreements, notes, trust deeds and land sale contracts
– boundary disputes, title issues
- Landlord-tenant disputes
– evictions, notices, nonpayment, cause and no cause
– repair and habitability issues
– leases, rental agreements, rules
– experience with Manufactured Home Parks
- Estate planning and probate
– simple wills, living trusts, powers of attorney, advance directive
– guardianships, conservatorships
- Business and commercial law
– incorporation, LLCs (limited liability co.), partnerships, sole proprietorships
– formation, disputes and dissolution
– contracts, interpretation, dispute resolution and litigation
– skilled guidance for your business formation, entity selection, expansion, acquisition, succession or dissolution
Since 1983, Jeffrey W. Foxx, Attorney at Law has made sure that you know your rights and responsibilities when problems and disagreements arise. He is both counselor and advocate, dispensing sound advice throughout the legal process and aggressively safeguarding your interests when necessary.
He is effective and efficient in the work he performs for you, staying conscious of the costs of representation for every client and weighing the cost of attaining your goals against the benefits of a particular legal strategy.
In the complex area of landlord-tenant law, Jeffrey W. Foxx, Attorney at Law proactively assists you in avoiding any traps and pitfalls. His experience with the maze of rules under the Landlord Tenant Act has helped many clients win cases and protect them against losses. From start to finish in your work together his keen focus, poise and professionalism puts you at ease and brings you peace of mind. He discerns the essential facts of your case, prepares meticulously and presents effectively in a manner that leads to sound decisions.
In estate planning and probate practice areas, attorney Foxx assists you with solid recommendations that lead to your family’s future financial security. When a probate administration becomes problematic, or a quarrel over an inheritance divides your family, he negotiates and litigates with equal proficiency, while remaining sensitive to your emotions at a difficult time in your life.
Handling Complex Landlord-Tenant, Estate and Probate Issues Since 1983
Jeffrey W. Foxx, Attorney at Law combines his comprehensive command of real estate and estate law with the kind of attentive personal service that you can only get from a conscientious solo practitioner. Your case will never get lost in the shuffle, as frequently happens at a larger, more impersonal law firm. For detail-minded, trustworthy, courteous attention and diligent case preparation that puts your legal needs first, contact his Medford law office to arrange an initial consultation.